I am pleased to be able to announce that I have been asked to talk at the Last Days Warrior – Patriots & Prophecy Summit this October.
This is a video summit. Each of us will be submitting our training sessions by video.
The blurb says…
The Last Days Warrior Summit, you will be empowered and equipped with knowledge.
You can gain new insight into what is going on, have the knowledge to be active within your sphere of influence, and even gain that inside scoop that others are missing out on!
Heck, you may even be that one person which brings about the change that will turn this situation around!
In fact, here’s just a sample of what’s in store for you at this a premium members only event Patriots & Prophecy Summit:
- You will learn why our freedoms matter…
- Learn how we can put God at the forefront again…
- You will learn how all of this is fitting within the realm of Bible prophecy…
- You have the chance to network with other like-minded individuals and be part of future speaker Q&A in a secret forum…
- If you don’t attend for yourself, then attend for the sake of our children’s and grand children’s future…
Speakers include: Dave Daubenmire, Mike Adams, Ray Gano, Mark Sutherland and many more.
You can find out more here.
It appears that “The West” (France, England and the USA), are still trying to find or make an excuse to attack Assad and his country.
I am not sure if this is more to help save the Islamic terrorist still fighting in a few areas of Syria, or that they want to remove Assad.
Reprinted from http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970605001161
In a statement published on Monday, the Russian MoD said it noted the deployment to the Mediterranean last weekend of the missile destroyer USS Ross carrying 28 Tomahawk cruise missiles on board. It came after a similar move of the USS The Sullivans to the Persian Gulf and the rebasing of a B-1B Lancer strategic bomber to an air base in Qatar, RT reported.
The Russian defence ministry added that the “preparations are the latest evidence of the US intention to use the” expected provocation.
The statement reiterated that the Hayat Tahrir al-Sham militant group, previously known as Al-Nusra Front, was preparing a staged chlorine attack in a city in Idlib. It alleged that a group of militants, trained in the handling of chemical weapons by the British private military contractor Olive Group, has already arrived in Jisr al-Shughur. The group will “stage decontamination of victims of a staged chemical weapons attack posing as members of the notorious White Helmets group,” the defence ministry claimed.
“The implementation of this provocation, which is being conducted with the assistance of the British intelligence services, is meant to serve as the latest pretext for the US, Britain and France to deliver a missile strike against state and economic facilities in Syria,” Defense Ministry Spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov stressed.
“The United States keeps building up the group of cruise missile carriers in the Middle East region, connected with the preparation of a regular provocation with alleged ‘use of chemical weapons’ in the province of Idlib,” Konashenkov stated, according to Sputnik.
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, US destroyer may strike any part of Syria from the Mediterranean.
The Russian Defense Ministry stated on Sunday that “foreign specialists” arrived in Syria to stage a chemical attack using chlorine, warning that the staging of the incident may happen in two days.
Konashenkov said on Sunday the operation is planned to unfold in Kafr Zita village in Syria’s Northwestern Hama Province, adding that the foreign “English-speaking specialists” are planning to stage an attack using “poisonous agents” in the “next two days”.
Konashenkov stressed that a group of residents from the North has been transported to Kafr Zita and is currently being prepared “to take part in the staging of the attack” and be seen suffering from “’supposedly chemical munitions’ and ‘barrel bombs’ launched by the Syrian government forces”.
Also on Saturday, the Russian Defense Ministry accused the United States, the United Kingdom and France of preparing to carry out new strikes against Syria under the pretext of chemical weapons use by the Syrian government forces.
According to the spokesman, militants in the Idlib province are preparing to stage the use of chemical weapons against civilians by the government.
On the occasion of the fifth anniversary of a 2013 chemical weapons attack in Syria’s Eastern Ghouta, the United Kingdom, the United States and France released a statement warning that they “will respond appropriately to any further use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime”. The statement also called on supporters of Syrian President Bashar Assad to “use their influence to uphold the global norm against chemical weapons use”.
The first Western missile attack on Syrian government forces was conducted by the United States on April 2017 after Washington had accused Damascus of being behind the alleged chemical weapons use in the settlement of Khan Sheikhoun in the Idlib province.
The US, UK, and France coordinated a massive airstrike on Syria in April 2018 after the alleged use of the chemical weapons in Douma in Eastern Damascus had been reported by the controversial “White Helmets” NGO, which has repeatedly been caught staging false flag attacks. OPCW experts announced in July they had found traces of organic substances containing chlorine, reportedly used in the attack in Eastern Ghouta.
Damascus has strongly denied the claims, with the Syrian President saying that the attack was a provocation aimed to justify the US strike on Syria.
Or listen to Trunews.