I have little evidence for what I am about to share, though much of it I have been aware of from multiple sources and for many years.
Let me just set out what I think we might have just seen in Salisbury. Did we witness the perpetration of a false flag to turn British citizens and Europeans even more against Russia and to take us one step closer to war with, what should be our Christian brothers?
I took this picture today of a BBC correspondent outside No. 10 and he just looked like he was eagerly awaiting the announcement of war!
Follow the money
OK, there is no money that we can see in this crime, but let me rephrase that expression, “follow the money” to “who benefits?” In any crime, one of the key questions to ask is who benefits?
So, who benefits from this attempted murder or assassination? Not Vladimir Putin! All he has got out of this event is a whole plate load of grief. It appears to me that only a compleat idiot would use a weapon that we are being told can only be traced straight back to Russia and indirectly to yourself, and Putin is no idiot. Surely Putin would have used a non-traceable weapon.
So who benefits? Those who are wanting to make Putin out to be the big bad bogeyman.
Quite who that is, is not very easy to tie down, but there appears to be a movement to take out Russia.
Why do they hate Russia?
I cannot fully set out all I know here and I am still trying to get some of this tied down in my mind still. Unfortunately, much of my research is done by listening not reading and listening while I cannot make notes or look at maps etc. Let me just outline some of the recent history of this conflict.
- Many nations, but especially the US and Israel have had their eyes on Syria.
- The USA through the CIA with the help of Turkey and Israel and a few more have armed, paid and trained mercenary groups like ISIS and others to attack Syria.
- Many thousands of Christians have been killed, enslaved or displaced during this time, and by these groups.
- America has invaded parts of Syria and has against international law set up military bases from which it funds, trains and then pretends to attack these Islamic fundamentalist mercenaries.
- The head of the Russian Orthodox church sought Putin to intervene to save the orthodox Christians that where being slaughtered.
- Putin, with the permission of the Syrian government, entered Syria and has in large part been successful in eradicating the Islamic mercenaries.
- The US and Israel along with others put together an invasion plan, with a 300,000 man army and with air coverage from France as well as the USA. Even while the French planes where on the runway with their bombs already loaded, Putin told Obama that he would regret it if this innovation went ahead.
- Obama backed down.
- Humiliated, the West opened up another front against Russia. The US interfered with an election in Ukraine and putting in a hostile government to Russia right on its border.
- The short version is that Crimea ended up voting to return to Russia, but it was sold to us, that Putin invaded Crimea and annexed Crimea.
- False chemical attaches where staged in Syria so that Russia could be blamed for supporting an evil empire.
- Russia is evil in Crimea and evil in Syria, Savear sanctions are biting into the Russian economy, but still, the West can not provoke Putin into taking an action that would justify the west from attacking Russia.
Enter Salisbury. Have we seen a false flag attack in Britain so that we can either
- Again try to make Putin look bad and increase sanctions against Russia, trying to provoke Putin into an action that would justify an attack against Him.
- Or so that we can invoke article 5 of the Nato treaty and say that Russia has attacked us a Nato member and therefore ALL Nato members must come to our aid and attack Russia?
I hope and pray that we will not see an escalation of this week’s events up to World War Three, but we are seriously close and I would be remiss if I did not let you know of the possibility that this is what we are seeing going on.
I must also ask you, “Are you ready, should it happen, ready to meet God?”
If you do not know yourself ready to meet Him as our saviour, contact me and ask for a copy of Finding God’s Way.
Update from Christian Voice
“Novichok, meaning ‘newcomer’, was developed in Russia in the 1970s. It was manufactured at a plant in Uzbekistan. So there is a definite ‘Kremlin link’. But the Metro tells us US experts arrived post-Soviet era in 1999 ‘to dismantle and decontaminate the facility’ in Uzbekistan.
The US experts must have left after documenting everything they found. They must know by now how to make Novichok. According to RT, a Russian chemist named Vil Mirzayanov published the formula for Novichok in his book. He now lives in the US. And it would stretch credulity to suppose the clever boys and girls at Porton Down can’t make this nerve agent as well. However, if they can, we can be certain the Home Secretary will not tell us.”
I must write another article very soon with a very serious warning, but first I think we need to look at some side developments over the last few days.
American conservative and independent journalist Brittany Pettibone and her boyfriend Austrian free speech advocate Martin Sellner of Génération Identitaire were detained and in London, by UK immigration. Their crime, wanting to interview Tommy Robinson, probably about the threat that he sees to the UK by mass Islamic immigration.
Then YouTuber and Activist Lauren Southern was also detained and then denied entry into the UK. Her crime… according to my MP she is an anti-Muslim activist, but what Kent police integrated her about was being a Christian Extremist. Now she is pretty outspoken at times, she did man a stall with posters saying that “Allah was a gay god”, but I think this was in response to Islamist killing homosexuals.
I believe that the BIG step that the UK has taken this week is that being non-left, being anti-Islam and being a Christian, (Christian extremist, don’t know what that is), is now being pursued as a crime and people who hold those views are considered unacceptable in the UK. Effectively we are at, or moving towards, the implication of Islamic blasphemy laws.
We can add to this the fact that this week we gave a number of Mosques protected status in ‘celebration of British Muslim heritage.’ We embrace and celebrate Islam, a religion and political philosophy that is anti-democratic, anti-British law, stands firmly against freedom of religion etc. And we have moved to criminalise what is being called Christian extremists, but what will very soon be just Bible-believing Christians.
A step from under the hand of God’s protection
I think that what this means is that we have taken another step out from under the hand of God’s protection, which may lead into my next article re the threat of WW3
When we last faced the scale of trouble that we face today, God raised up Winston Churchill to save the Christian culture that we still held as a nation. That was Churchill’s own veiw. He believed that he was raised by God to save London and by implication the UK. But now we have rejected God and Christianity, or at least most of the population have. On top of this, much of the church has rejected God’s word the Bible.
We stand, as a nation, on very unsafe ground.
I must admit that I do not have the time to listen/read the coverage of all the mainstream media, but so far I have not heard anyone raise a very obvious alternative that we should be considering.
Is someone trying to frame Russia?
Now, this may sound rather far-fetched, but if you look at the government story and the mainstream story about Russia over the last few years, it has been Russia is responsible for everything wrong, almost down to the recent bad weather.
Is it possible that what we are seeing is payback time for Russia going into Syria and dealing with ISIS, protecting the Christians and stopping the… hmm, ‘New World Order’s’ ambition to take over Syria?. There (They are?) standing up to Obama, and France and us here and saying, even as the French fighter planes were on the runway, “If you attack Syria you are attacking Russia”?
And another question that we really should be asking is “Why?” Not why did they poison Sergei Skripal, we can think of a number of reasons why including the fact that he was a spy working for us. So we are not so innocent in this matter. But, Why would Russia sign their name on the dead body by using a method of killing him that so easily could be used to implicate Russia? Surely there are many less obvious methods of killing someone.
You might also want to take note that Sergei Skripal apparently worked for Fusion GPS, the same people who created the fack Russian collusion dossier in the USA.
French chemical weapons
Ho and French chemical weapons, chemical weapons that can be traced back to having been made in France have recently been found in Syria, what action are we going to be taking against France… nothing of course.
It may well have been Russia that was responsible for this recent poisoning. But surely we should have a media that does not just swallow the government’s story and looks behind it for other explanations.
And by the way. Do we really believe that we, the UK government have never taken action both to kill, kidnap or interfere with the election etc of other counties? Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.