Humm… A while ago there was a big storm and Russia was blamed for poisoning the Skripals. fast forward a few years and suppose Putin did want to get rid of Alexei Navalny.
Lets imagin the conversation.
- Putin – “Let’s kill Alexei Navalny”
- Putin’s staff – “Sound like a good idea”
- Putin – “What was that poison that we used last time that got us into all that trouble?”
- Putin staff – “Novichok?”
- Putin – “Yes, Novichok. Lets us that again, they will never guess it was us.”
Are we really supposed to believe this?