This week on The Red Pill Report, as well as a look at the news headlines, we have an introduction to the whole area of ‘worldwide child abuse’. Andrew talks to ‘Pizzagate Angela’ who has a reputation as a well-informed citizen investigator into the subject of worldwide child abuse, especially as it relates to the Washington DC area, where this subject has become known as Pizzagate.
The Red Pill Report episode ???.
Welcome to The Red Pill Report and thanks for listening.
Some of our news reports are supported by these links…
- European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill Passed in the Lord’s, unamended.
- Reproductive Health (Access to Terminations) bill.
- Spanish police seize 12,000 illegal weapons.
- Paul Joseph Watson – on Trump’s Tax.
If you want to support the Barnabas Fund, East Africa Crisis Appeal you can do so here.
Interview with Pizzagate Angela
Andrew talks to ‘Pizzagate Angela’ who has a reputation as a well-informed citizen investigator into the subject of worldwide child abuse, especially as it relates to the Washington DC area, where this subject has become known at Pizzagate. As well as an introduction to what is being learnt about worldwide child abuse, Angela also addresses why it appear that the media and the establishment appear to hate Trump.
Most of the subjects that we talk about can be found on Wikipedia or YouTube.
This site might be of interest Scriptonitedaily – The UK Establishment Closes Ranks As Organised Paedophile Network Leads Back to No 10
- Pizzagate – refers to child sex abuse in the Washinton DC area
- Paedogate – refers to the wider area of worldwide child sex abuse, particularly at it appears to be being practised by those in high office and what might be called, ‘the elite.’
Angela’s Gab account is at https://gab.ai/PizzagateAngela
The two interviews that were mentioned from the Hagmann & Hagmann Report.
Hagmann & Hagmann Report Streamed live on 27 Feb 2017.
Hagmann & Hagmann Report Streamed live on 28 Feb 2017.
If you want to support the work of The Red Pill Report…