In this week’s Red Pill Report we have an informative interview with, former chaplain to the Her Majesty Queen of England, Rev. Dr Gavin Ashenden. Gavin resigned from his position of honour to give him more opportunity to stand for truth and to Serve his Lord without having to compromise to please men. But we start with a look through the weeks news.
The Red Pill Report episode 4.
Welcome and thanks for listening.
Welcome to The Red Pill Report
Thanks for listening and a brief explanation of who and what The Red Pill Report is.
- Anarchist protesting Trump. Who want’s them in government.
- What do the inauguration crowd sizes tell us?
- Christians may be not allowed to teach in schools or hold public office!
- “Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution For Our World”
- Hope for the unborn around the world.
- Are wall builders evil?
- European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill.
- Vice President Mike Pence speaks at the “March for Life” rally
- British Prime Minister Theresa May address GOP retreat
- Trump Press Conference with British PM Theresa May
Interview with the Rev. Dr. Gavin Ashenden
Former chaplain to the Her Majesty Queen of England, and former academic and former BBC Presenter, part-time parish priest, who resigned to give him more opportunity to stand for truth and to Serve his Lord without having to compromise to please men.
Let us keep in our prayers;
- The UK and Europe
- Our withdrawal from the EU
- The church in England, it’s freedom and boldness.
God willing, we are hoping to catch up with Andrew Tucker, executive Director of Christians for Israel International. To find out what happened at the meeting of nations in Paris to discuss Israel.