I have little evidence for what I am about to share, though much of it I have been aware of from multiple sources and for many years.
Let me just set out what I think we might have just seen in Salisbury. Did we witness the perpetration of a false flag to turn British citizens and Europeans even more against Russia and to take us one step closer to war with, what should be our Christian brothers?
I took this picture today of a BBC correspondent outside No. 10 and he just looked like he was eagerly awaiting the announcement of war!
Follow the money
OK, there is no money that we can see in this crime, but let me rephrase that expression, “follow the money” to “who benefits?” In any crime, one of the key questions to ask is who benefits?
So, who benefits from this attempted murder or assassination? Not Vladimir Putin! All he has got out of this event is a whole plate load of grief. It appears to me that only a compleat idiot would use a weapon that we are being told can only be traced straight back to Russia and indirectly to yourself, and Putin is no idiot. Surely Putin would have used a non-traceable weapon.
So who benefits? Those who are wanting to make Putin out to be the big bad bogeyman.
Quite who that is, is not very easy to tie down, but there appears to be a movement to take out Russia.
Why do they hate Russia?
I cannot fully set out all I know here and I am still trying to get some of this tied down in my mind still. Unfortunately, much of my research is done by listening not reading and listening while I cannot make notes or look at maps etc. Let me just outline some of the recent history of this conflict.
- Many nations, but especially the US and Israel have had their eyes on Syria.
- The USA through the CIA with the help of Turkey and Israel and a few more have armed, paid and trained mercenary groups like ISIS and others to attack Syria.
- Many thousands of Christians have been killed, enslaved or displaced during this time, and by these groups.
- America has invaded parts of Syria and has against international law set up military bases from which it funds, trains and then pretends to attack these Islamic fundamentalist mercenaries.
- The head of the Russian Orthodox church sought Putin to intervene to save the orthodox Christians that where being slaughtered.
- Putin, with the permission of the Syrian government, entered Syria and has in large part been successful in eradicating the Islamic mercenaries.
- The US and Israel along with others put together an invasion plan, with a 300,000 man army and with air coverage from France as well as the USA. Even while the French planes where on the runway with their bombs already loaded, Putin told Obama that he would regret it if this innovation went ahead.
- Obama backed down.
- Humiliated, the West opened up another front against Russia. The US interfered with an election in Ukraine and putting in a hostile government to Russia right on its border.
- The short version is that Crimea ended up voting to return to Russia, but it was sold to us, that Putin invaded Crimea and annexed Crimea.
- False chemical attaches where staged in Syria so that Russia could be blamed for supporting an evil empire.
- Russia is evil in Crimea and evil in Syria, Savear sanctions are biting into the Russian economy, but still, the West can not provoke Putin into taking an action that would justify the west from attacking Russia.
Enter Salisbury. Have we seen a false flag attack in Britain so that we can either
- Again try to make Putin look bad and increase sanctions against Russia, trying to provoke Putin into an action that would justify an attack against Him.
- Or so that we can invoke article 5 of the Nato treaty and say that Russia has attacked us a Nato member and therefore ALL Nato members must come to our aid and attack Russia?
I hope and pray that we will not see an escalation of this week’s events up to World War Three, but we are seriously close and I would be remiss if I did not let you know of the possibility that this is what we are seeing going on.
I must also ask you, “Are you ready, should it happen, ready to meet God?”
If you do not know yourself ready to meet Him as our saviour, contact me and ask for a copy of Finding God’s Way.
Update from Christian Voice
“Novichok, meaning ‘newcomer’, was developed in Russia in the 1970s. It was manufactured at a plant in Uzbekistan. So there is a definite ‘Kremlin link’. But the Metro tells us US experts arrived post-Soviet era in 1999 ‘to dismantle and decontaminate the facility’ in Uzbekistan.
The US experts must have left after documenting everything they found. They must know by now how to make Novichok. According to RT, a Russian chemist named Vil Mirzayanov published the formula for Novichok in his book. He now lives in the US. And it would stretch credulity to suppose the clever boys and girls at Porton Down can’t make this nerve agent as well. However, if they can, we can be certain the Home Secretary will not tell us.”